Never turn a blind eye to the struggles of your brothers and sisters. Whether it’s drug addition, mental illness, an STI, or anything else considered “taboo,” we need to at least try to offer help. Whether it comes in support or a referral to an adult, it’s extremely important to try to do something instead of shunning members of our communities. Never turn a blind eye or normalize your fellow Muslims.
1. Do not compare yourself to others.
2. Exercise daily.
3. Take deep breaths.
4. Allow yourself to feel.
5. Take a break from technology.
6. Do things that make you smile.
7. Focus on your strengths.
8. Eat a healthy snack daily.
9. Let go of negative energy.
10. Embrace your unique qualities.